Sunday, January 18, 2009

102.2

Has anybody checked out my wife's blog lately? She is totally kicking my ass in the mileage department. This is unacceptable. Once this fever breaks, things are gonna change. Maybe. Actually, the trainer is starting to make me want to vomit, so I've been trying to run. Yeah, it's not biking, but I figure it's at least maintaining cardio fitness, and it's keeping me from getting fat, so you know, any port in a storm, except those Canadian arctic air mass storms. I am not running in -22 degree weather. That is actual temperature mind you, not the wind chill. Call me a wuss, I don't care.

For those of you who haven't been keeping up with the posts I haven't been posting, I have been sick pretty much since Thanksgiving. There was a brief break of fairly decent health for two weeks in early January, but that ended yesterday morning when I woke up with a 102.2 fever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll call you a wuss - I showed up to your house (face plant and all) in -17 degree air tempature.